[0.3.0] -- 2019-10-21
- Renamed 'dockerargs' to 'docker_args' and 'singularityargs' to
'singularity_args', which is more consistent with other attribute styles.
- Implemented prototype container entry system, whereby you may type
after activating a crate to enter an interactive shell of the container that
is used to run that command.
- Initial implementation of 'imports' domain capability.
- Added the
tool_args bulker config section for host-specific and
[0.2.4] -- 2019-10-11
- Fixed a bug with file locks that prevented activating environments
- Relative paths for singularity images in the bulker config are now made
relative to the config file, rather than to the working directory.
[0.2.3] -- 2019-10-08
- Upgraded yacman to protect against two bulker processes writing to the config
file at the same time.
[0.2.2] -- 2019-09-19
- Fixed a bug with using the built-in config file
[0.2.1] -- 2019-09-12
- Fix problem with python2 compatibility
- Init now copies over templates, which are relative to the config file. This
makes it easier to share a bulker configuration in a shared computing
- update registry to hub.bulker.io.
[0.2.0] -- 2019-08-20
- Major changes to the registry path treatment to accommodate tags
- Local/remote manifests are now loaded with
- Full registry paths are now required for load, run, and activate
- Config format includes a new hierarchical level for crate tags
host_commands functionality (useful for
[0.1.2] -- 2019-08-14
- Fix a bug with compatibility of load from registry for older pythons
[0.1.1] -- 2019-08-13
activate to return the export command, to enable
shell approach (see tips)
- Implements initial bulker registry (file server version)
- Improved argument parsing for
[0.1.0] -- 2019-08-07
bulker run to execute a command in a crate
bulker init will now guess
run commands now accept a comma-separated list of crates
[0.0.2] -- 2019-08-01
- No longer require
- Add support for singularity
- Allow choosing container engine with
bulker init -e
-b option to build/pull containers with
[0.0.1] -- 2019-08-01
- First public bulker release